Update: September 6, 2018

It's been a while since our latest announcement due to lack of time spent on the project.
However, after months of baby steps we managed to get the project as close as we could get.
We know that not everything is as polished as it should be and that we still encounter bugs and other issues that will be fixed over a period of time.

However, we would like to proudly announce some of our changes:

New Progress Points / Rank calculations
We tweaked our system to a more balanced progression line. In other words: it will take a bit longer to reach the last rank but the progression feels a lot smoother.

No more Resilience
One of the base fundamentals where resilience points applied to every character based on the players rank. We however removed these due to the critical strike decrease that mostly affected casters.

Class Spell Balance
All class spells have been reviewed and buffed/nerved in case required. This should result in a more balanced Player vs Player game play. Note that some spells still can be modified at any time whenever this is suggested or required.

Objective rewards
You will receive better and more balanced rewards for certain objectives, for example: Whenever some one captures a Flag inside Warsong Gulch, his team members will receive 25% of the total capture reward. Players also receive a higher win/loss reward at the end of the Battleground.

Player vs Player Dailies
We have a ton of Daily PvP Quests, every quest has different objectives such as killing certain classes, returning x amount of flags, winning x amount of rated arenas in a row and so on... These quests reward both Progression Points, Gold and Honor Points. Honor Points can be used to buy either cosmetics such as Titles, Mounts or Transmog or Potions.

Rated Arenas
Rated arenas now reward both winning and losing team. This reward is multiplied by the players win/loss factor. The higher your win streak, the bigger your reward! Player can now use their Arena Points for certain items sold by vendors such as Bound to Account Reward Points or Honor Points, Titles, Mounts or Transmog.

Money as currency
In order to have some sort of economy we implemented money as a currency. Gold is used to buy gear from the vendors or to learn crafts from the Engineering trainer. Gold is obtainable from quests, mobs or pvp. You can even use the Auction house to buy/sell certain looted potions, materials or transmog items.

Free for All Solo Content Zone
You have the ability to do an array of daily quests inside Un'Goro Crater, a Free for All pvp zone. These quests reward you with either Reward Points or Tokens that can be used to buy Engineering materials. A lootbox will drop from every player being killed in this zone, inside this lootbox is an amount of Gold based on the players inventory, engineering materials and even Transmog items.

Un'Goro World Boss
A magic book dropped from the ancient Un'Goro mobs allows the player to accept a quest, completing this quest awakens a boss located inside Un'Goro so it becomes raid-able. Slaying this boss rewards every player that is part of the raid with a great amount of Progress Points. As additional loot he drops pieces of Transmog Sets, Transmog Weapons, Gold and other misc items. Note that this Book is pretty rare which results in a rather rare Boss spawn.

Engineering
Engineering can give some good advantages in game, such as bombs or trinkets. Every player can learn of farm any of these schematics. The required materials are obtainable from either a vendor or as loot from the Un'Goro mobs.

Transmog Weapons and Sets
We have a large stack of Transmog weapons and set pieces obtainable from both loot and vendors.

Gurubashi Arena Event
A Blizzlike event scheduled every 3 hours starting at midnight. We have revamped the visuals and mechanics slightly but the schedule stays the same. The first player looting the Chest will receive a solid amount of Progression Points and some additional chest drops such and transmog, potions, tokens and so on. A list of exotic items becomes obtainable from looting tokens inside the chest. During the event (60 minutes) every honorable kill inside the arena will receive an additional 50% extra Progression Points. You no longer have to run back to your corpse. All the dead players will receive a Resurrection every 30 seconds instead.

I am pretty sure that i forgot to mention some other changes but these are the most crucial ones (;
Next step is to test these changes on a bigger scale, any information about a future closed beta will follow!

Thank you!

Re: Update: September 6, 2018

i see all these changes balances and im like...fucking crap mate! you had the perfect formula..idk whats the reason behind putting down the previous 8 or 20 servers but yo should have never done it i had around 60-70k hks on 3 servers among 3-4 characters just launch a damn server and let people enjoy the bursty fast paced pvp nobody wants them fucking tweaks and balances thats not what drew people to your servers last time i remember you started touching resilience and stuff people quit
the reason we play this server is because we can fuck up a healer on our own or because you can charge somebody and one shot him with a mortal strike and a sword spec proc or throw that chaos bolt and 80% somebody....if we wanted "balanced" pvp we would just go to the big serecr ding 80 in 5 hours and have our standard pvp dont turn this realm into 80lvl pvp all you gotta do is keep it real and not shut it down there are big communities now everywhere of 60 twinks on the big servrs gl with getting people on hopefully there will be so i can conquer this server once again but i doubt it will see gl keep it real
- eminem

Nice work Soulkah! I appreciate you putting hours of your free time into making a project that is the only form of WoW I'll play.

I'm excited for the Xfaction BGs because I understand that not having them was the real underlying reason behind the waning population, making this update vital to the longevity of the server.

Those who actually played any significant amount of time across any of the LoC servers understand that there is a problem with niche servers that require 10 people to start a bg, and require them to choose between swapping teams by playing a separate character or suffering through random teams that rely on chance for balance. This is a fundamental issue with starting a pvp server because it forces people to play one faction and potentially get farmed during off hours, which would frequently cause people to log off. Then, when the day began, people logging on would find the server empty and log off.

Not to mention the dissatisfaction one can suffer throughout the day if the factions aren't balanced. I know I would log off if I had been farmed by the Zamos/Hermie/Tokig/Grukarg shitshow for more than a few bgs.

Additionally, I appreciate the balance changes

Nobody likes bgs where living bomb is so overtuned that two fire mages can farm an entire team into the GY, or match ups with no counter play - 1v1s 2v2s or battleground comps.

The other stuff looks great too but the anticipation was killing me

stivi6 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 pm
i see all these changes balances and im like...fucking crap mate! you had the perfect formula..idk whats the reason behind putting down the previous 8 or 20 servers but yo should have never done it i had around 60-70k hks on 3 servers among 3-4 characters just launch a damn server and let people enjoy the bursty fast paced pvp nobody wants them fucking tweaks and balances thats not what drew people to your servers last time i remember you started touching resilience and stuff people quit
the reason we play this server is because we can fuck up a healer on our own or because you can charge somebody and one shot him with a mortal strike and a sword spec proc or throw that chaos bolt and 80% somebody....if we wanted "balanced" pvp we would just go to the big serecr ding 80 in 5 hours and have our standard pvp dont turn this realm into 80lvl pvp all you gotta do is keep it real and not shut it down there are big communities now everywhere of 60 twinks on the big servrs gl with getting people on hopefully there will be so i can conquer this server once again but i doubt it will see gl keep it real
- eminem

I do understand your awareness, but there is a reason why the previous servers had to shut. The gap between newcomers and BiS geared people was to large, there barely was a stage in between. This resulted in many newcomers leaving after a short period of time due to getting farmed over and over again. This new ranking system prevents player from gearing up to quickly UNLESS they really work for it. Another fact i would like to mention is the balancing, imo you are expecting many classes being nerved to the bone, which is not. We compared all the classes with each other and fixed most of the ridiculous overpower spells such as for example Bladestorm. Even though the fact that Bladestorm is kite-able for certain classes the spell still did a ridiculous amount of damage over time. We "neutralized" this spell in a way that it is still is very powerful. Do not forget that PvP isn't about 1v1 only (;

Soulkah wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:38 am
of all the spells that you could have brought up you talk about bladestorm?!?!? which can be disarmed,blinked,kited,ice blocked...jesus how come then 98% of the warriors were prot?! and not arms to use that so powerful spell bladestrom?! maybe because it was utter shit unless the person used against was fucking crippled and couldnt move wotlk 60 was never about big damages because everyone can use them its about survivabilty of classes take a fire mage 1 ice block then hes gone within 2 hits by anything take a hunter double fd, dett,diseng,shadowmeld if NE,scatter,silencing,petstun or prot warriors ,4 stuns,fear,wall,pummel with a silence,last stand,gem from bwl i could give you an insight about all them classes and why they were OP np but you try and balance them you will end up with the same problem you had when you tried to balance them with ressilience again people dont come here to play a balanced pvp yes lots of people left because all those t3 guys were one shotting them but that was because of pussies who would premade even tho they were already bis make it so you cant queue premades,cross faction bgs,objective over hks and you will have a healthy server without ever needing to "balance" anything you shat down so many servers yet you couldnt see the problem just ask the people mate but not those who complain about getting one shotted because those are the same who turned retail into what it is now
stivi6 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 pm
- eminem

I do understand your awareness, but there is a reason why the previous servers had to shut. The gap between newcomers and BiS geared people was to large, there barely was a stage in between. This resulted in many newcomers leaving after a short period of time due to getting farmed over and over again. This new ranking system prevents player from gearing up to quickly UNLESS they really work for it. Another fact i would like to mention is the balancing, imo you are expecting many classes being nerved to the bone, which is not. We compared all the classes with each other and fixed most of the ridiculous overpower spells such as for example Bladestorm. Even though the fact that Bladestorm is kite-able for certain classes the spell still did a ridiculous amount of damage over time. We "neutralized" this spell in a way that it is still is very powerful. Do not forget that PvP isn't about 1v1 only (;